[Fedora-trans-ar] Done.. Re: Translation How-To - By Maha

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Mon Nov 22 00:43:25 UTC 2004

> > BTW.. i was using '<' brackets.. but when i was editing the document for
> > second time.. the brackets and the text in between.. taraaah.. removed..
> > because its like html tags, xml tags or any user defined tags.. but the
> > But it is nice, one can write some javascript inside a document.. and
> let
> > it
> > more dynamic than just being a plain static text being read.
> >
> > The document need to be reviewed again from my side.. i saw some
> sections
> > need to be rephrased again :))
> >
> > i'll finish this asap..to move to next step..isA.
>
> Maha .. If you want to use the "< >" brackets, you need to write it in the
> following way:
>
> Example:  \<This is a test\>
>
> The "\" has to be before the "<" & ">" so that it is not considered an
> HTML
> tag.

Yeah right..using the escape char :)) bardo i didn't think about it..
zalmna el editor  :)

> Thank you again for taking the time to write this and fix it. Keep the
> good
> work :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Sherif

Thank you ya sherif for supporting me m3naweyan..
No need to say it each time ya sherif.. if you say it once that means alot
to me.. Besides we are a team .. and am just part of a great team.. :)

Right Team!! Guys, where is your 30ty emails.. hasadoko.. la akhto 3in.. lol

--
Maha

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!