[Fedora-trans-ar] Done.. Re: Translation How-To - By Maha

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Wed Nov 24 14:08:16 UTC 2004

maha helwa wrote:

>>Am done, hope it will be good one 'YA Rab' :)) the whole document is all
>>yours guys..

You've done a very good job Maha. :-)
To improve on it a little bit, presentation-wise, I would suggest
linking each entry in the table of contents to the corresponding section
in the body so that people can access the information more easily.
Adding "back to top" anchors after each section would also be a +.

Content-wise, I believe we need to explain how to configure any famous
graphical cvs client under linux, such as cervisia. (I know many people
here are command-line cowboys, but I really prefer using a GUI when
available :-P) As soon as I get some time to try and configure such a
thing, I may send you a couple of paragraphs explaining the procedure.
Please feel free to document it yourself, if you're already using such a
tool.

>>It's important that this document be clear and good enough for new members
>>to get started..

Again, thank you for this nice effort.

salâm

Mohammad