[Fedora-trans-ar] Not 100% again

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sat Oct 2 01:12:25 UTC 2004

> 11 Fuzzy and 6 untranlsted due to some updates again : ))
>
> Sherif

I don't know what the cause of the problem you kept talking about since a
while..but why don't anyone have a complete version of these files upload
them on the CVS.. i took a local version on my machine before.. and i guess
it's complete.. didn't check yet.. you don't have to translate each time..
why don't you make safe backup..for such conditions!?

>On Yau al-Thulatha 06 Sha`ban 1425 23:35, maha helwa wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> What's the situation now.. did u already get started reviewing the
>files..
>> are you working silently?! or you all busy !?
>

>OK, let's not ask about a webcvs nor a way to categorize files nor ...
>since
>this proves to complicate things and make more delays with everybody is
>busy
>here.
>
>I would suggest for anyone here to submit 20 changes/fixes to any
>file/files
>(whatever you prefer, First In First Choose (FIFC)) he chooses . Just
>announce the file that you would like to review here in advance and begin
>working upon my confirmation. The diff should be posted here so we can
>discus
>it. If we accepted your 20 changes, then I won't annoy you untill all the
>others submit the same # of changes.

WEll, Munzir.. I didn't intend to complicate things.. my point is to focus
on topics we are reviewing so we could fix our mistakes & unify our
translation easily.. and not to work in such Ad Hoc way.. at least to avoid
inconsistencies that might occurs..

Anyway.. it was just a suggestion.. and seems no body agrees on.
I'll check the files and tell you before getting started which files am
going to review...  and sure i'll send over here the strings i have comments
on..

BTW, how can i install Kabel-1.2 ..i've just download it..but the file ends
with this extension.. tar.bz2.. what's the command i should use to extract
the file?

Sorry to bother if any..

Maha.

--
Curiosity killed the CAT :)

+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl