[Fedora-trans-ar] a correction is needed for some files

Hicham Amaoui amaoui at altern.org
Sat Oct 2 20:45:05 UTC 2004

Munzir Taha wrote:

>Thanks for the images. Now, don't you think we need to file a bug somewhere?

Believe me there's no bug in the applications. It's the way python
bindings for gtk works.
If not convinced, try the example here:
http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/examples/itemfactory.py
launch it like this:
LANG=C python itemfactory.py
now edit itemfactory.py and change line 65 to something like this
            ( "/FIle/Save _As", None,         None, 0, None ),
note the capital 'i' in FIle, then relaunch the example. You'll see two
menus: File and FIle:
http://amaoui.free.fr/misc/images/menu-pygtk.png

The same thing happens for arabic when using ملف and ملفّ

Hicham