[Fedora-trans-ar] Notes about translations

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Sun Oct 3 20:31:02 UTC 2004

> Sherif, can't we use arabic-fedora.org for such guides ?? We need to keep
> them
> permanent somewhere.
> Also, to solve issues like free.fr being blocked in KSA, we can use
> arabic-fedora.org to upload the test screenshots there !!
> Agree ?
> Any objection, friends ?

Mohamed, Sure .. I have no problem with this. Arabic-Fedora.org was
intended for two things:

1- Helping here
2- Live Distro which I have no time for : )

So yes you can use the space and service as you wish guys.
I do also apologize for not being so active, I am being loaded
with a lot of work and had to work some weekends too.

I will be free soon insh2allah and back on track : )

Let me know who needs access to arabic-fedora and what
kind of access and I can arrange this.

Thanks

Sherif