[Fedora-trans-ar] a correction is needed for some files

Muhammad Alkarouri malkarouri at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 01:08:55 UTC 2004

 --- Mohamed Eldesoky <m.eldesoky at tedata.net> wrote:
[...]
> I tis not a bug, just there were two "variations" of the same word, so pygtk
> thought those are two different words, and made two menu items for the two
> different words.
> If all occurences of that word, have the same diacritics, it will show only
> one menu item.

Totally correct. I actually have checked this a couple of days ago and was sure
that I had sent an e-mail. Don't know where it is gone but the idea was:

In pygtk when you use the itemsfactory you build a menu flattened like:

/File
/File/Open
/File/Save

and it is displayed as:

/File
    |- Open
    |- Save

If you say:
/File
/FiLe/Open
/File/Save

you will get:

/File
    |- Save
/FiLe
    |- Open

with any variation appearing as a new entry.

Essentially, just what Eldesoky said.

Regards,
Muhammad Alkarouri

Foolish/funny remark of the week: Who cares about what Alan Cox has to say?
He's soooo 2.4 (as mentioned in /.)