[Fedora-trans-ar] It's time for some one else to take maintainership

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Sun Sep 5 19:19:40 UTC 2004

Muzir .. Do you really want to step down and leave maintainership ?
I do not want you to do that yet if this is your wish, we will need
to vote for new one.

Active members will you vote for who should be the maintainer ?
Active members are:  Deskoy, Maha, Karuri, Bassem, and myself.

We will need the maintainer rul in the upcoming period as we are
finishing and we should start QA and a maintainer will have important
rule to play.

Thanks

Sherif Abdelgawad