[Fedora-trans-ar] It's time for some one else to take maintainership

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sun Sep 5 10:02:27 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Khamees 10 Rajab 1425 06:08, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> Munzir,
>        First of all I am sorry for not being avialable the past weeks.
> I was out of town and had a project which got me too busy day
> and night.

Huh! Me too is out of town the previous week and don't have an internet
access.

>      I belive you are the best one to maintain this translation : ) So
> I doubt that we will let leave easily : ) we can help , I know that you
> did had a lot to do with very few help from the members here, but
> I do not think this will last.

Thanks a lot for the trust. If you all want me to continue, I won't say no. I
will do my best.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA