[Fedora-trans-ar] Arabic is 100% done :-)

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Sep 21 21:44:18 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ahad 04 Sha`ban 1425 11:14, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
> Oh yeah
> Forgot to tell you something, in some files, the word daemon was translated
> as 3afreet "عفريت" ???
> I changed it to be 7'adem "خادم"
> Any thoughts ?

Since a daemon is defined as a service I suggest to make it خدمة and leave
خادم for the translation of server but don't ask me about the difference ;)
BTW, Some time ago I would laugh at 3afreet  translation but after reading the
story of Maxwell 3afreet behind it, it's not something to laugh at but no one
would accept it. ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA