[Fedora-trans-ar] Translation?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:37:41 UTC 2005

Hi..
well, i don't know if u did close the mailling list or not.. it's
something up to our Administrator but anyway..
Tonight or tomorrow insha2 Allah..i'll work on these 2 files:
system-config-samba
system-config-securitylevel

Just a starting if my rate is high, i'll tell u..i didn't' say
something.. ping me ya sherif.

I know there is no much time left, i guess 5 days ?! so i was
thinking, maybe i can work on the untranslated strings and munzir or
anybody else review it.. i don't think am a good reviewer. somebody
can do this job instead of me.

Do i have to say which strings i've change it.. to be easier in reviewing task?!

Maha..