[Fedora-trans-ar] Translation?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sat Apr 9 20:02:13 UTC 2005

On Saturday 09 April 2005 18:37, Maha Helwa wrote:
> Hi..
> well, i don't know if u did close the mailling list or not.. it's
> something up to our Administrator but anyway..
> Tonight or tomorrow insha2 Allah..i'll work on these 2 files:
> system-config-samba
> system-config-securitylevel

Nice to hear it.

> Just a starting if my rate is high, i'll tell u..i didn't' say
> something.. ping me ya sherif.

I think Sherif is going to beat me in ping-pong if we meet face to face,
though very few people dare to do it ;)

> I know there is no much time left, i guess 5 days ?! so i was
> thinking, maybe i can work on the untranslated strings and munzir or
> anybody else review it.. i don't think am a good reviewer. somebody
> can do this job instead of me.

Sure I will review it.

> Do i have to say which strings i've change it.. to be easier in reviewing
> task?!

Don't worry about this. There is a command 'diff' that would take care of
this.

Keep up the will-be-good work!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the OpenBugs project page at
http://www.arabic-fedora.org/munzir/OpenBugs.html
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA