[Fedora-trans-ar] initscripts -> Ghoneim

sabdelg at redhat.com sabdelg at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 18:59:24 UTC 2005

Mohammad,
   I will start reviewing your file, here is a quick notes:

- Stopping YP map server:

Don't translate map here. YP is the NIS daemon that map certain thing
to other,
so it does not really mean "khara2et", I would leave it "YP map"

- Could not set 802.1Q VLAN parameters.
it is not "wasa2et". It should read as:

lam 2astate3 3edad khasa2es 802.1Q VLAN

- Usage ...
Use "estekhdam" rather than "este3mal"

- Starubg Red Hat Network Daemon

First, don't translate "Red Hat Network" , it is trademark for a
product, so per
the new guidlines, leave it as is.

Second, it is 3afareet el shabaka LOL
it should be: gary bed2 khedmat Red Hat Network

- Missing parameter 'IPv6-gateway' (arg 2)
parameter here is not waseet!

- Unmounting CIFS filesystems
Unmounting is not "ezalet tasbeet" .. we need to find word for mount
and unmount

- Shutting down display manager
"gary ekaf moder el 3ard" ... hmm
How abuot "gary eghlak mota7akem al 3ard 3ala el shasha" , or something that
explain this better.

- Missing remote IPv4 address of tunnel, configuration is not valid
How about :
"Tahy2a khate2ah, yankos 3enwan IPv4 leltaraf al akher"

I would drop tunnel here as adding "nafaq" would not make sense or tell
what it is! Any comment here?

For now kefaya :)

I will resume later once we discuss these

Sherif