[Fedora-trans-ar] Arabic issue #13: QHBox automatically assigned postions in -reverse mode are not reasonable!

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Fri Feb 4 12:03:03 UTC 2005

Qt Version: qt-x11-opensource-4.0.0-b2-snapshot-20050131
System: Mandrake 10.1 on AMD64

PROBLEM:
QSpinBox and QSlider appear nicely laid out side by side inside
the QHBox which automatically assigns reasonable positions and sizes to its
children based on their needs but when I use the -reverse option I notice
The left edge of the slider doesn't have any spacing at all
so it looks as if it had been cut whereas in normal mode it looks as if
rendered with setMargin(1) or something similar.

CODE:
        QHBoxWidget *hbox = new QHBoxWidget(0);
        hbox->setMargin(1); //This is needed in RTL but not LTR

        QSpinBox *spinBox = new QSpinBox(hbox);

        QSlider *slider = new QSlider(Qt::Horizontal, hbox);

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA