[Fedora-trans-ar] anaconda.po translation (was Are we still active?)

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 01:59:18 UTC 2006

On Saturday 15 July 2006 04:00, Maha Helwa wrote:
> Salamu 3alykom..
>
> Munzir would you please see the attached file. Anaconda..
> I left one string untranslated, Virturalization (Xen).. didn't know if it's
> better to keep it as it is or say something like this التقنية الواقعية
> If you could give me a brief description about thing or have better
> suggestion.. go ahead.. am listening..

I guess there is now no xen on the file ;)
The file has been changed a lot. I just merged your translation with a
fresh .pot file and the situation now is
1218 translated messages, 67 fuzzy translations, 34 untranslated messages.
To send you the files manually is not an ideal solution at all. Within a
couple of days inshallah I would implement a better solution to handling
translations and would appreciate your comments then.

--
Munzir Taha