[Fedora-trans-ar] foss.org.sa a work in progress ....

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 00:02:54 UTC 2006

Just wondering.. is Ghoniem included in this team ya Munzir.. he did some
old work but didn't show up because i didn't continue or actually, continued
then stopped.. continued then stopped..
I wish Ghoniem is one among these ppl.. becasue he want it to do something..
Anyway.. it's good start ppl :)) thanks for ur efforts..
Why u didn't say anything from the begining that u r working on such thing
:))
Did the team have any documentation about ur implemenation or list of
features that being offered..
last thing.. just curiosity, will it be an open source thing or you got ur
own copy-rights on it..
I don't mean anything.. just asking and thanking everyone tried to make a
change.

Note: i heard that women have to say 6k word/day, while men only 2k word..
No wonders that i keep saying the same point million of time.. and don't get
any reply back.. just expressing myself in the mirror.