[Fedora-trans-ar] foss.org.sa a work in progress ....

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 09:54:30 UTC 2006

mmm.. Side talks...I prefer if we could talk over here, but anyway..
You could both brainstorm together about the next steps or define a new
process to follow :)).. whatever type of work you want to decide.
But please inform me when you reach to something.

I got some ideas about pootle, don't know if it's already implemented or not
yet:
- Prevent a translator to check in/commit his changes into repository, not
before being reviewed by a Maintainer.
- Build sort of glossary to keep common terms
- Searching facility.

Anyway I don't know my role now.. testing translating or developing a piece
of code.. or is it the time to quit :)

Waiting for your output.

Thanks,
Maha.