[Fedora-trans-ar] step-by-step instructions on how to begin translation (was shell, pre-installed, post-installed translation)

Mueen Issa mueenissa at gmail.com
Wed May 17 07:37:03 UTC 2006

Hi Munzir,

This is very kind of you. I have Windows Xp and I am good at it. The issue
is that this project is a totally new area to me. i was searching the
Internet for translation projects and here I was. But I did not know where
to start and how to start. This is where you will save me. Thanks

Mueen

On 5/17/06, Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 16 May 2006 17:53, Mueen Issa wrote:
> > Hi Munzir,
> >
> > I have no idea about the whole thing. I am sorry, I don't know what do
> you
> > mean?
> >

> Ok there are things which call operating systems. e.g. MS Windows is an
> operating system. Do you have Windows 98 or Windows XP or Windows 2000 or
> Windows ME in your PC? If you don't have any one of these and don't know
> what
> are these please drop me and I will explain it more.
>
> --
> Munzir Taha
> Telecommunications and Electronics Engineer
> Maintainer of Fedora Arabic Translation Project
> Maintainer of the OpenBugs project page at
> http://www.arabic-fedora.org/munzir/OpenBugs.html
> Master CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
> New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA
>
> --

Mueen Issa
Mobile: +962 79 5654588