[Fedora-trans-ar] step-by-step instructions on how to begin translation (was shell, pre-installed, post-installed translation)

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:10:32 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 10:37, Mueen Issa wrote:
> Hi Munzir,
>
> This is very kind of you. I have Windows Xp and I am good at it.

Great! Then what's your problem in opening the file with notepad?

Let's begin it with something you are good at and familiar with so we utilize
your professional translation skills and you gain experience gradually.

Again, the following link would 'view' the file to you in the web but save it
on your PC and open it with notepad and report back you did it.
http://www.arabic-fedora.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/translate/translate/anaconda/ar.po?rev=1.1.1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

> The issue
> is that this project is a totally new area to me. i was searching the
> Internet for translation projects and here I was. But I did not know where
> to start and how to start. This is where you will save me. Thanks

I think I can understand.

--
Munzir Taha