[Fedora-trans-ar] step-by-step instructions on how to begin translation

Mueen Issa mueenissa at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:02:26 UTC 2006

I understand this. It's an honorable feeling. But what I am saying is that
sometimes a reward can be indirect, for example, being listed in famous
websites as a traslator or referred to excellent company who can use your
talents and experience and pay you at the same time, or many other indirect
payment.

On 5/19/06, Mohammad Ghoniem <Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr> wrote:

> Yes sure. A lot of divine reward in shâ'a Allâh and the feel that you
> are contributing to a quality free operating system for the people who
> cannot afford paying the licence of other proprietary systems and/or
> don't want to use them illegally. You can also add to this national
> independence and security issues with regards to certain corporations
> who sell the aforementioned proprietary blackbox systems...
>
> Some reading about this:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02/10/south_america_open_source/
>
> Salâm
>
> Mueen Issa a écrit :
> > Hi Munzir,
> >
> > Ic, but there has to be some kind of a reward, no?
> >

> --

Mueen Issa
Mobile: +962 79 5654588
P. O. Box 2621