[Fedora-trans-ar] step-by-step instructions on how to begin translation

Mueen Issa mueenissa at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:07:14 UTC 2006

I mean I've done pro bono jobs for different not-for-profit organizations
for good causes like this one, but I was rewarded, in addition to the divine
reward, by being listed on a highly renowned website and received paid jobs
from it, although this was not my first intention. But just to give you an
idea of indirect reward and payment. Does this huge corporation, Linux, do
anything like this?

--
Mueen Issa
Mobile: +962 79 5654588