[Fedora-trans-ar] New Season of Starting Over..

Munzir Taha ( منذر =?utf-8?q?_=D8=B7=D9=87?=) munzirtaha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 03:11:21 UTC 2006

On Sunday 19 November 2006 01:27, Eng. Maha Hulwa wrote:
> Sherif.. Hello.. Shall i start counting?
> Do you have any ideas about getting started again.. which files to begin
> with.. can you categorize them in a way that common terms would have same
> translation? or it's not applicable thing!

Salaam, for common terms, the best way to do it is to use kbabel 's draft
translation to make sure that you don't waste your time in something already
translated.

> Munzir.. How is the bootle site.. is it ready for usage?! I don't remember
> its URL.. would you please pass it again?

The url was translate.foss.org.sa but I stopped the site some time ago for two
reasons:
1. The plan to have some one paid to work full time in the translation is
delayed a bit more for circumstances outside my control.
2. I found all of you busy that no one volunteer to do some work and the idea
is not fully agreed on or approved so I decided not to cause any confusion by
putting it online.

I welcome any suggestions and really sorry that things are going very slow.

--
Munzir Taha