[Fedora-trans-ar] New Season of Starting Over..

Eng. Maha Hulwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:25:23 UTC 2006

On 11/24/06, Munzir Taha (منذر طه) <munzirtaha at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Munzir.. How is the bootle site.. is it ready for usage?! I don't
> remember
> > its URL.. would you please pass it again?
>
> The url was translate.foss.org.sa but I stopped the site some time ago for
> two
> reasons:
> 1. The plan to have some one paid to work full time in the translation is
> delayed a bit more for circumstances outside my control.
> 2. I found all of you busy that no one volunteer to do some work and the
> idea
> is not fully agreed on or approved so I decided not to cause any confusion
> by
> putting it online.
>
> I welcome any suggestions and really sorry that things are going very
> slow.

Hi Munzir,

Well, I don't know about that plan it is yours?! it doesn't matter but I
thought it's a voluntary work
So the conclusion here that we don't have any online tool anymore?!

Munzir you did most of the work by your own. Gazak Allah Kheiran
About being busy and the overall output hasn't been changed!!
Well, let's learn from the past, we should be organized we should have a
plan about who is doing what for how long and keep everyone informed. why
don't we put a 3 months plan so whoever track the work montly, i won't say
weekly it's impossible [from my point of view].

But first thing.. who is committed to continue, I don't see anybody here
except me and you and sherif.. no body else!!

I'll start by myself am willing to continue and give it another shot, and
when I gave up and feel not interested anymore [am almost there] I'll send
email telling am out of here, but as am saying am giving it another try.

What about you and sherif, Are you willing to continue?! Shall we distribute
the work among us?!

let's see first who wants to continue, then start thinking, who will take
the responsibility of translating (x) strings, or think what's the easiest
way to translate things in fastest way.

Are you still in Munzir, Are you still in Sherif?!

Maha.