[Fedora-trans-ar] Who is still active ?

Sherif AbdElGawad sherif at redhat.com
Sun Nov 26 15:25:18 UTC 2006

Hi All,
   Is there a good number of people still active and welling to
participate in the translation effort ?

We did walk a long walk together and it is normal to see everyone need a
break, get away for a bit, busy with some work or personal life. It is
sad though to see no one is active anymore or taking turns to finish the
translation.

I remember one time we were 100% done, now with the new releases we are
far behind again.

Will you guys shout out again and say "let's start over and finish
this?"

Thanks

Sherif