[Fedora-trans-bg] [Fwd: Re: fedora-trans-bg needs a maintainer]

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 12:46:36 UTC 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: fedora-trans-bg needs a maintainer
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 18:27:39 +0545
From: Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com>
To: Alexander Todorov <atodorov at redhat.com>
<6d4237680711271212t42631755vb0225a374ec8931a at mail.gmail.com>
<475435DE.6040508 at redhat.com>

On 12/3/07, Alexander Todorov <atodorov at redhat.com> wrote:
> Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> > In the past I've requested someone from the bg team to step up as a
> > list administrator/moderator but IIRC I haven't received any answer,
> > unless I'm mistaken. Can you guys please choose someone on the list
> > and let me know to add him as an admin?
> >
> Hi Dimitris,
> I've asked on the list but there seems there's not much going on.
> The person now listed as administrator didn't respond, in fact only one
> other person did. It seems they are quite busy and they
> will not pay attention to the list. Up until now nobody responded with a
> negative opinion about me taking the list administration in hands.
>
> You can modify the list setting and add me as an admin.
> Also please send me any links if available, so I know what an
> administrator should/shouldn't do.

Hey Alexander,

I'd happily do so. Can you please send an email to fedora-trans-list
to keep the discussion open? Let's just make sure everyone knows about
it and we'll do it right away.

Thanks.
Dimitris Glezos

Any objections to /me taking care of the list instead of Bogomil Shopov?

Greetings,
Alexander.