[Fedora-trans-ja] [Fwd: Re: [fedora-ja-list] 日本語入力切替えについてのアンケート]

Noriko Mizumoto noriko @ redhat.com
2004年 9月 9日 (木) 00:56:47 UTC

Warren,

We have had great responce from ja community (fedora-trans-ja,
fedora-ja-list).
There are so many opinions and useful info coming in.
I am not able to translate them all each by each, so you can communicate
them on the above lists if you have more to know.
Here is very brief summary.
1 is most people recommended, and so on.

1) Zenkaku/Hankaku key only

2) Alt + ~ (either, Alt + Zenkaku/Hankaku)

3) right Alt key only

4) Shift + Space
    * Inconvinient when using alphabet
    * Already assigned to excel/opencalc

5) Ctrl + Space
    * Inconvinient when using Emacs

6) Ctrl + \ (backslash)

7) various hotkeys corresponding to each langs
    * ctrl+enter has already assigned to excel

Cheers,

Noriko