Re: is there a simple way to get the po files for Tigrinya [ti]

Hi,

2007/5/10, ibrahim mahfuz <mahfuzdinish yahoo com>:
hello fedora guys

Thank you for the quick replay.

i have already created a CVS acount from my windows PC but i can check out
the PO files. this could be coz i have very bad and slow connection to the
Internet. So could you please inform me if there is an alternative simpler
way to get the PO files.

cheers

You can get anonymous access in cvs.fedora.org, but you need commit
rights in order to commit the translations. This page explains how to
do it in Windows:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-windows/

Hope this helps.

--
Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com