how can I translate the modules "summary" and/or "desc"

Hello,
I hope you can help me. I'm new at the translation of Fedora. I wanted
to translate "summary" and/or "desc" into German. My problem is, that I
can't translate the package summary/d cause it was not downloaded by
doing:
        export CVS_RSH=ssh
        export  CVSROOT=:ext:michael i18n redhat com:/usr/local/CVS
        cvs -z9 co translate/
After that in the folder "translate/" there are _no_ folders named
"summary" or "desc"!

Is this normal? How can I translate these packages?

Regards,
Michi

--
Michael F. Schönitzer