[Fedora-trans-announce] want to write your own native language release announcement?

We did this the last few releases, and hope it works well again.  This
is very short notice, very sorry about that.

You are encouraged to write your own original announcement,
collaborating with Ambassadors and translators.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Announcements

The Fedora Marketing team asks that you use the "talking points" we have
written.  These talking points are about parts of the Fedora 9 release
we want to see attention on.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/TalkingPoints

Thanks and happy release parties!

- Karsten