F11 release notes ready for translation

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org
Sat Apr 11 21:44:11 UTC 2009

Le Sat, 11 Apr 2009 21:51:20 +0200,
Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com> a écrit :

> > I guess we have so many untranslated string because of the change to
> > publican. It looks like release notes has been rewritten entirely.
> >

> I think number of new strings in this release is comparable to
> previous ones. That's not a problem for me either.

I think I can speak for the French team saying that the number of
string is clearly a problem and makes us nervous even thinking about
release notes translation. Translating may be funny. Reading over the
translation and dicsussing changes is hell. However these are
compulsory due to the enormous amount of information in the release
notes.

We could have several translators to translate them then, however this
means that every word must be translated exactly the same, so as the
reader do not notice they have been translated by two people.

Hell... :/

Thomas