New project: multimedia-menus
xavi.conde at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:21:21 UTC 2009
2009/8/26 Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com>:
> Ankit Patel さんは書きました:
> It would be nicer to have some possible options and ideas posted before
here is my proposal, based on my experience with a small translation
team and limited resources::
- Anaconda installer, and translations of components that will be
invoked during installation.
- System applications and menus (almost all from f-12, rpm, yum,
packagekit, pulseaudio). In a nutshell: the translations of those
packages that will always be installed in any Fedora system by default
(so the user will surely see these strings). Some packages in f-12 are
not installed by default (system-config-cluster?)
- Web pages of fedoraproject.org (where most people will go for info on fedora)
- App docs (not viewed as often as the UI of the app, but important
for non-english users)
- Web pages of other projects (fh.org...)
- Apps not commonly used, optional, not essential (virtualization...)
- Release notes
But basically it can be broken down into 2 categories: "Essential", "optional"
My 0.02 €. Hope this helps!
"There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."
Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
More information about the Fedora-trans-list