translating shotwell

Xavi Conde xavi.conde at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:25:08 UTC 2009

Hi Matthias,

2009/12/3 Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com>:
> Hello all,
>
> for F13, we are planning to switch to shotwell [1] as the photo
> management app in the desktop spin. Shotwell is really promising and
> already does almost all the things we want of such an app. But one
> problem it still has is that it doesn't have many translations (en, fr,
> de; currently).
>
> Thankfully, I could convince the shotwell authors to use transifex for
> their translations, so it should be very easy for the Fedora translators
> to contribute.

Being a gnome app, wouldn't it be better to have it in Gnome's
repositories so the translation teams are aware of it?

Regards!
--
"There's no dark side of the moon, really. As a matter of fact, it's all dark."

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xaviconde