FedoraStudio: translation error in Release notes

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 01:40:16 UTC 2009

Hi all,

In the release note section of the FedoraStudio feature [1] there was
a sentence that started with

"An optional multimedia-menus package is provided..."

When this was transferred to the translation teams, apparently  the
dash "-" between "multimedia" and "menus" got dropped (Why?). This
multimedia-menus is actually the same multimedia-menus you folks have
translated [2]. It is the name of the RPM package that you can pull
with "yum install multimedia-menus". I believe that because the dash
was dropped, the phrase "multimedia menus" got translated into many
languages. This is not we want, because now the feature is there (but
it is optional), and the user will not know what package she needs to
install.

Is there a way to fix this or are we too late?

Sorry for not noticing this before.

Orcan

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraStudio#Release_Notes
[2] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/multimedia-menus/master/