[fedora-virt] P2V and grub bootloader

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri May 1 14:09:25 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 03:57:39PM +0200, Dennis J. wrote:
> In the line:
> run_yum: line 1: 13054 Segmentation fault      yum -y -c
> "$tmpdir"/febootstrap.repo --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=febootstrap
> --noplugins --nogpgcheck --installroot="$target" install "$@"
>
> what are the contents of "$tmpdir/febootstrap.repo"? I tried finding it
> in the build directory after the failure but (also run_yum) but I
> couldn't find them anywhere. I want to execute that command manually in
> order to track down the cause of the segfault.

Have a look at febootstrap (it's just a big shell script).

febootstrap.repo will contain:

  [febootstrap]
  name=febootstrap $repo $arch
  failovermethod=priority
  enabled=1
  gpgcheck=0
  $proxy

where $repo = fedora-10, $arch = i386 and $proxy will be empty in this
case.

'run_yum' is a function in the febootstrap shell script.

Rich.

Fedora now supports 75 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)