[fedora-virt] ubuntu 9.10 KVM on fedora 11 question

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Mon Nov 9 20:17:10 UTC 2009

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:05:50 -0500
Tom Horsley wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:15:17 +0000
> Mark McLoughlin wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 12:03 -0500, Tom Horsley wrote:
> > > I can still ssh into the KVM with a new ssh connection, but
> > > the original connection is frozen up, it never even times
> > > out an disconnects, it acts like it is in the middle of
> > > talking and is just waiting for the next thing to happen.

Woa! Just happened to notice new symptom. I had an ssh session
to one of these ubuntu KVM machines open at the same time I had
watched it boot in the console window I opened from virt-manager.
Not only did the ssh session freeze, but the console window froze
at the same time. I could still ssh in with a new ssh session, but
I'm not sure what would take out an ssh session and the console
at the same time while leaving the KVM machine up.