[fedora-virt] release notes virt passage seems overly pessimistic

Keqin Hong keqin.hong at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:24:17 UTC 2009

I agree with Robert, as I could only use VirtualBox or QEMU on my
laptop without Intel-vt. But on the other hand, I think KVM will be
ideal for new machines with HW virt support especially for data
centers. It's fast, mainstream and becoming mature.
Hope Xen dom0 could be included as an additional choice for desktop users.

keqin.hong at gmail.com