Fedora front page (Help Wanted)

Hrishikesh Ballal hballal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 03:02:07 UTC 2005

All,
I tried to put the following page
http://www.hrishikeshballal.net/other/fedora/fedoratstsite/fedora-main-tables/  on the wiki but failed miserably!.. I used the {{{#!html and }}} tags but could not get the results. The problem is that the MoinMoin theme uses a CSS and this site uses a different CSS. I guess one could break the individual elements of the CSS and put it on the wiki along with the text.
With all the talk of the "new and updated" fedora.redhat.com moving to
CVS, can we transform the fedora.redhat.com website to the 'Kind of
Blue' Theme also? This page can be a start and have all the static
content based on this theme? I can put some time into it.

I am also working with Seth to put the navigation on the wiki.

Hrishi