Fedora front page (Help Wanted)

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Tue Dec 6 03:53:43 UTC 2005

Hrishikesh Ballal wrote:
> All,
> I tried to put the following page
> http://www.hrishikeshballal.net/other/fedora/fedoratstsite/fedora-main-tables/  on the wiki but failed miserably!.. I used the {{{#!html and }}} tags but could not get the results. The problem is that the MoinMoin theme uses a CSS and this site uses a different CSS. I guess one could break the individual elements of the CSS and put it on the wiki along with the text.
> With all the talk of the "new and updated" fedora.redhat.com moving to
> CVS, can we transform the fedora.redhat.com website to the 'Kind of
> Blue' Theme also? This page can be a start and have all the static
> content based on this theme? I can put some time into it.
>
> I am also working with Seth to put the navigation on the wiki.
>
> Hrishi

You're welcome to use the prototype I had put together as a starting
point.  It isn't a 1:1 match, but it has the basic idea.  Let me know if
you need any specific help with it.  You can catch me on IRC as nman64
in #fedora-websites (among others).

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PatrickBarnes/Prototypes/FedoraMain

The new f.r.c is already in CVS.  To check it out, see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/CVS

I think putting together a style for it that matches 'Kind of Blue'
would be great.  If we get it moved over to fedoraproject.org, we can
consider intermingling it with the wiki content a bit more.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com