Fedora front page (Help Wanted)

Hrishikesh Ballal hballal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:54:28 UTC 2005

Hello Patrick,
I already tried to work with the prototype and could not get it to be
close to the mockup. The prototype is close I dont think it is close
enough. I support having a wiki-less front page.

I think eventually this is what we are aiming at. If all of
fedora.redhat.com content is going to move to fedoraproject.org there
will be a mix of static and wiki/dynamic content. We can start the
process by making the this as the first static page in fedoraproject.org
and maybe put it in fedoraproject.org CVS. I know there is no CVS on
fedoraproject.org right now but once its setup, this can be the first
page in it. Slowly, we can move the other pages into the CVS. I dont
know if I am making sense but I will catch you on IRC sometime.

Hrishi