Fw: Third Party Vendor list modification

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Mon Nov 14 05:41:18 UTC 2005

Thomas Chung wrote:
> [...]
Unless you explicitly know you have access to fedora.redhat.com, you
probably do not.  There are members of this group that do, and
appropriate action will be taken in response to the messages sent to
vendors at fedora.redhat.com.  You can safely ignore those messages.  As
you accurately noted, anyone in the 'web' group in the Fedora Account
System will get those messages.

As the content of fedora.redhat.com is going to change dramatically, and
a lot of information is being moved away from f.r.c and into the wiki,
the vendor list on f.r.c may not see many more additions before it is
completely obsoleted by the wiki's version.  We'll see how things develop.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com