fedora-websites-list reply address

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 13:21:58 UTC 2005

Hi

>My -1 was implied by the fact that I intentionally set up the list to
>have no munging.
>
>It is more than just MHO that munging is wrong and harmful.  I'll leave
>the googling to you, but many smart and wise people agree that "munging
>reply-to is considered harmful."

The inconsistency with this is more harmful. Many other Fedora lists
change the reply address. Decide on it, one way or the other and stick
with it across all the Fedora mailing lists rather than having a
individual policy for each and every list which is inconsistent with
each other. My vote for +1 implied staying with what others lists have
followed. If it's require a debate, its needed to be done at the project
level and not here.

regards
Rahul