RSS feeds for MoinMoin Wiki

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoranews.org
Fri Nov 18 22:55:58 UTC 2005

Did you know our MoinMoin Wiki supports RSS?

According to HelpOnActions at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpOnActions
"rss_rc: generate a RSS feed of RecentChanges."

That's good. We can now monitor RecentChanges via RSS.
But did you also know you can target certain pages with following extension?
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ExtensionProposals/RssLocalFilter

"The current MoinMoin RSS feeds all the changes in the target site. But someone has
interests on a part of pages only, and does not want to get feeds for the entire changes
in the site."

"Using this modification, you can limit the RSS feed for a target page and its subpages
only."

How about it? Can we implement this on fedoraproject.org?

--
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)