Fedora front page

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:04:02 UTC 2005

On 11/28/05, Diana Fong <dfong at redhat.com> wrote:
> The following are my responses (with modified mockup) to the suggestions
> made on this list during the last few days.
>
> - "Get Fedora" should remain...it could link to the downloads page.  It
> can also do with or without the period.  I was trying to find the email
> with the argument against having the "." but can't seem to locate it. I
> like it with "." It's also a statement/sentence and so the "." is not
> too unreasonable...but it's not a major point and I can compromise to
> leave it out...the important thing is to keep the title.  The "Get
> Fedora" focuses the visitor's attention and is a clear "call to action"
> of a good starting point.

1. I will vote for the "With Period".
2. In the previous mockups and in this one too, there is a space
between in the images in the first row. This should not be hard to
correct.
3. I personnally shall align the "Get Fedora" Title with the following
paragraph.
4. Please forgive my ignorance. Why haven't we use "Get Fedora Core."
as title? Anyway this question/answer can be added in the FAQ.

regards
Chitlesh GOORAH
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com