Fedora Website

Jeremy Sieczko i.scheme.a.lot at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 00:29:33 UTC 2006

Dear Fedora webmasters,

I have noticed that the fedora community website is not to "user friendly"
to non-developer users, especially for window users (which i am).  I found
it very hard trying to understand what benefits fedora has for me over Ms
windows rather than it being free. So I have take the time to redesign
the http://fedora.redhat.com/
website. I have taken into account non-linux users and provided dedicated
pages for them explaining everything they need to know in one spot. I have
also done my best to make the site look more professional and have taken an
approach that better "sells" fedora to potential users.

I am attaching a screenshot of my design...please let me know what you
think. If you like the design I will be more than happy to develop it
further and/or modify it in any way necessary. I really hope you like my
design! And if you could, could you please send me the email to the fedora
website webmaster<<<I didn't know I could use so many "I"s in one email :p

--
Jeremy Sieczko