Wiki Migration

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 23:56:21 UTC 2006

A special request to all of your eyeballs:

We want to look for any differences in formatting for this new version.
You may be able to find some Moin Moin release notes that suggest what
to look for.

Already there is one difference that needs to be fixed in the styling
for the = Header Level One =.

Glezos -- Can we see how your CSS looks here?  Are things implemented
better or worse?  Anything else interesting we can be doing in this new
version?

The Wiki is now fairly large with a good number of pages being worked on
regularly.  Although we have guidelines at WikiEditing, there are many
styles used across the Wiki.  What little hacks are different now?  Do
all pages come out fine or can be easily fixed?

One task is finding common usages that are different in this new
version, so we can fix them all during actual content migration.

thx - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project