Wiki Migration

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:24:25 UTC 2006

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, and please forgive my bluntness, but
the Fedora wiki search sucks - in that it is very much unlike what one
expects from a site search (or web search) is this a symptom of using
a wiki or what?

For example, the other day I was in the #fedora chat room, and someone
asked about network installation, so I headed over to
fedoraproject.org and did a text search for "network install" the
search results worked unclear enough that it didn't seem worth the
effort.

Peace