fedora.redhat.com

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Thu May 4 20:37:36 UTC 2006

On Thursday 04 May 2006 12:02, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I'm curious to know -- what's it gonna take for us to finish the migration
> away from fedora.redhat.com.
>
> + Figure out if there's any content on there that *isn't* on
> fedoraproject.org and needs to be.
>
> + If so, move it off.
>
> + point fedora.redhat.com/* at www.redhat.com/fedora/
>
> I know there was some talk on this in the past -- I'm curious to know if
> we can finish off killing the beast.

One of the reasons we still have fedora.redhat.com is to provide a small set
of static documents that could easily be translated and/or redistributed.  We
need to decide what content we need to provide in such a static manner and
get it into the new Plone site.  This will help us work towards removing
fedora.redhat.com and will help us prepare to move the Plone site live.

http://fpserv.fedoraproject.org/

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com