fc5 dvd on d.f.r.c

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu May 11 20:27:24 UTC 2006

two questions:

download.fedora.redhat.com
redhat.download.fedoraproject.org

1.  These point to the same IP address.  Why do they look different?  Can
we streamline that?

2.  If I follow either of those links to:
 	/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/iso/
there's no DVD ISO.  Is that intentional?  The DVD is still available on
mirrors.

I've been hearing some confusion from folks looking for the DVD there, and
I've been directing them to a mirror.  I was wondering if there's a reason
why we have no DVD up on our official download site.

Thanks,
Max

--
Max Spevack