Copyright suggestion

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 20:57:09 UTC 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> On http://fedora.redhat.com and its subpages, the copyright notice at
> bottom seems to change dates from section to section, usually without
> reflecting reality (most of the pages were updated this year, for
> example, so it probably should say (C) 2002-2006).
>
> Also, shouldn't the copyright say "(C) 2002-2006 Red Hat, Inc. and
> others"?  That's how most other content and code is marked
> distribution-wide, to reflect community contributions.  IIRC this was
> the text approved by legal.  Can all these notices be condensed to one
> include?

Shouldn't we just turn off port 80 on fedora.redhat.com and point people
at the darn wiki or plone at this point?

only partially in jest.

Let's just get anything that's still useful off of f.r.c and kill the darn
thing.  I know I've suggested as much before, but I'm kinda tired of this
dual-site crap.

Isn't everyone else?

--Max

--