Wiki Patch

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 25 06:51:07 UTC 2007

Hi!

In the kindofblue theme, the sidebar is absolutely positioned, which
makes it overlap/cover the footer on short pages (e.g.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Join?action=info).

I've made a quick patch to switch to a float-based layout and avoid this
problem.  The patch also replaces "sidebar-header" (purely
presentational markup) with a background-image on #header (this required
me to alter wiki-sidebar-header.png slightly).

I've put the relevant files up here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RickyZhou/kindofblue

Side note: I just joined this group yesterday, so please let me know if
there are any tasks that I can look at/get involved in.

Thanks,
Ricky