ticketing via Trac?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jul 19 16:15:18 UTC 2007

> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:01:40 -0700
> Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Naturally, we need a way to segment out Websites tickets easily.  Some
> > kind of category or tagging filter.  Can Trac handle this?
>
> Trac has components you file bugs against, and the various reports can
> include or exclude components.

OK, looking at Trac, it appears that only one Component is selectable.
That should be set to the actual system in question.  So, at the least,
we could ask people to file Web tickets by putting 'webteam' in the
Keywords field.  The point is to make it easy for the Web team to pull
up all active Web team tickets, etc.  We'll still need someone to route
the tickets, etc.

Where are ticket updates going?  Just to the people involved, like
bugzilla?

Another option is to e.g. put fedora-websites-list in the Cc: (or
web-team, whatever FAS would be happy with).

- Karsten
--
   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project